Friday 26 October 2012

Soon....are you ready??

Are you getting ready for the festivities this weekend? I love love loooooove a good Halloween party and this weekend's blog event is sure to be so full of creative Halloween spooky fun that it will take days to recover from all the creepy goodness! I can't wait to see what everyone has in store :-) If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then perhaps you should run (don't walk) over to Vanessa's blog at A Fanciful Twist to see what all the hoopla is about! Ok, not physically run, that would be just silly....digitally run that is.


 In the midst of getting ready for the upcoming blog event, I've also been painting up a storm. I've been having fun with new holiday themed pieces, but in keeping with the Halloween spirit, I did do this little whimsical watercolor and acrylic painting. She's dressed in her favorite purple dress and mask and is headed to the Halloween ball. 


Now it's off to finish up some last minute projects before the spooky fun begins. I've got a fun giveaway as part of my party post, so I hope you can visit over the weekend to say hello and check it out! See you son!

~Angela

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited for Halloween! I'm going as a vintage diner waitress and have a few dances that are costume themed so I'm ready to go! Can't wait to see your blog link party! Should be fun!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete