Monday 24 September 2012

Can I Just Say...Wooo Hooooo!!

Hello all and happy Autumn! Yes it's officially here and I'm a happy girl :-) It's been a whirlwind few days as I put the finishing touches on some pieces for an exhibition this coming weekend, but....that's not what I want to show you today. No no...today I have special goodies to tell you about! A few weeks ago while visiting the lovely blog of Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist, I was entered into a give away drawing for some splendorous goodies, and I won!! I just have to say that I really do love Vanessa's blog and artwork, and each time I visit her site I feel uplifted and inspired, so if you've not visited, pop over and say hello! Now to show you my treasures! I received in the mail a lovely little package of gorgeous artwork from Queen Creative. What a talented artist this woman is! Look at these beautiful goodies!


There were adorable stickers and big lustrous cards. So many lovely images!


I loved all of the items I received, but I think my very favorite is this one....

As you've probably noticed, I have a soft spot for whimsical dreamy art, so I was in love the moment I opened the package. Queen Creative has a lovely website that you can visit here. I'd like to send big thanks to both Queen Creative and Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist for sending me such a wonderful collection of treasures!

I hope all of you had a lovely weekend, please visit again soon!
~Angela

9 comments:

  1. What a great prize! So many cute characters in there:D

    My Autumn unfortunately started out with a cold(if not flu...) But I do still appreciate the orange leaves!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I hope you're feeling better soon! Maybe you'll get it out the way and have a cold/flu free winter, lol. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Oooo lucky girl!I love Vanessa's blog too.I'm now your new follower.Thank you for your kind words on My last post.Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh be still my heart! Thank you for featuring my artful friends on your blog - I am so glad you like them and they have found a happy home!

    Miss Vanessa is a Goddess isn't she!

    Angela I am so glad to have met you!!

    Lots of Love QueenCreative.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lovely to meet you too! Thank you again, I am SOOO enjoying your artwork :-) All the little cuties have settled in quite comfortably, lol.

      Angela

      Delete
  4. What a fun prize! I have enjoyed reading through your blog. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris,

    I'm so glad you visited and thanks for joining as a follower!! I've just popped over to your blog and am a new follower as well :-) I look forward to seeing more of your blog and creations!

    ReplyDelete